Space Above and Beyond TV Pilot Score

Saturday 27 December 2008

Space Above and Beyond TV Pilot Score






Space: Above & Beyond Pilot Score
Composed by Shirley Walker

Tracks:

Space Above & Beyond - 01 - Opening Title
Space Above & Beyond - 02 - The Vesta Colony-Alien Attack
Space Above & Beyond - 03 - Hawkes On The Run
Space Above & Beyond - 04 - In Vitros For Tellos
Space Above & Beyond - 05 - Tellos Countdown
Space Above & Beyond - 06 - Nathan Stays Behind
Space Above & Beyond - 07 - The Angry Angels
Space Above & Beyond - 08 - Tellos Under Attack
Space Above & Beyond - 09 - Flight Simulation
Space Above & Beyond - 10 - Call To The Arms
Space Above & Beyond - 11 - Assigment Mars
Space Above & Beyond - 12 - Flight To Mars
Space Above & Beyond - 13 - First Enemy Contact
Space Above & Beyond - 14 - Hunting Down The Alien
Space Above & Beyond - 15 - The Aliens Death
Space Above & Beyond - 16 - The Funeral
Space Above & Beyond - 17 - The Grave Yard-Casualties
Space Above & Beyond - 18 - Leaving Earth-The Saratoga
Space Above & Beyond - 19 - Final Battle
(Missing Tracks 20-23:( )

Finally I could find the missing  tracks:


Space Above & Beyond - 20 - Reinforcement Arrives
Space Above & Beyond - 21 - Nathan West
Space Above & Beyond - 22 - End Title
Space Above & Beyond - 23 - The Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop
Download mirrors :1 2 3 4

50 MB; mp3 ~192 kb/s
+ Covers





Space Above & Beyond TV Pilot Score (1995)

Shirley Walker
22 Tracks
52 MB; mp3 128 kb/s

Password:
tv-soundtracks.blogspot.com

Download both Space Above and Beyond Score Soundtracks for free
Download Space Above and Beyond TV Pilot Score Soundtrack Rapidshare
Download Space Above and Beyond TV Pilot Score Soundtrack Filefactory 
Download Space Above and Beyond TV Pilot Score Soundtrack Zshare 
Download Space Above and Beyond TV Pilot Score Soundtrack Deposite 
Download Space Above and Beyond TV Pilot Score Soundtrack Sendspace

23 Comments:

D A R T H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D A R T H said...

and please send me a mail if you lock the access in "invitation only mode"
^_^

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that a select few ruin it for everybody. I just wanted to let you know that I have appreciated this blog, all the time and energy you have put into it, and everything you have posted for us.

Anonymous said...

very sad. i find here very special soundtracks. keep the good work going on!

greetings and all the best...

Neon Sentry said...

I've found so many things here I'd no idea even existed, as they've had no official release whatsoever.

If you ever decide to continue and go invite only, please send something my way, this is my favorite blog on the intertubes.

Ymir said...

That very sad - That was my favourite website, I found here everything what I need, so... I repeat, what say Neon

"If you ever decide to continue and go invite only, please send something my way, this is my favorite blog on the intertubes."

Thank You for everything.

Ms Boricua said...

I agree, is sad to see this blog go. :(( But if you decide to become invite only, could you please send me an invitation? Thanks! PRicanBabe@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm from Brasil and my english is not very good. Your blog is one of my favorites. Please send me a invitation if you decide to become invite only. Thanks and good luck.

roberttoalmeida@gmail.com

xili said...

Hello all

@ Darth
to rename the files won´t help. Rapidshare only deletes it when somebody send the link.

I also don´t want to make it for Invitation only.

Don´t worry everybody I will come back later one day but not now.. at the moment I don´t want to continue. Maybe in some months ...

until then have nice days.

greetings
xili

Anonymous said...

Understood... I really loved your site too...

What a b*tch for deleting your files....

Thank you for the enjoyment you gave during the time I knew about your site.

J said...

Xili,

Had a great time here. If ever you want to do an invitation only blog, let me know. Thanks for all your hard work - it was appreciated!

S2F said...

Xili...what a sad, sad notice...
i'm a musician and webmaster; anything you need for help keeping the blog (even a partnership), please contact me, ok?

Happy New Year!

S2F

J.D. said...

very sad... when you try to continue your project, please send me a invite too :)

Anonymous said...

soundtracks babylon 5+crusade

Crunchy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crunchy said...

Xili, I have found your blog the best resource for finding, very rare and hard to find albums. For that i want to thank you.

I hope to see your blog active again a.s.a.p. But i understand after what has happen the joy to update the blog is gone.

In the meantime happy 2009

SARASWATTI said...

I'm so sorry for this!
I hope I could help you.
I was having so much fun downloading Star Trek stuff...
That's a pitty!
:-(

Kisses,
BEN.

Anonymous said...

I was always finding stuff that I wanted like the complete T3 score and the original 5-0 Album (long since gone).

It was becoming a gold mine and now someone has decided to take the gold.

Hope that you will come back, and I'll keep you bookmarked and look in every so often.conatic

RikerDonegal said...

Wow.

I only just found this, and it's already gone :(

Hard luck, my friend.

Well done on what you were trying to do here. Wish I'd gotten to the party in time :)

Unknown said...

i just found this blog and i think it's wicked. it has got lots of the soundtracks i couldn't find anywhere else.

so, if u ever change your mind to activate all the links again or go "invite only", could you please send me an invitation? thanks :)

vajrafarina@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I second that. I hope you come back. I was looking for ages for the C.H.i.P.s. soundtrack that you have. If you ever decide to come back, hit me up!

BioMX said...

Hi xili,

I have my own server and I would be more than happy to host your entire collection on it. No more worring about some ass reportimg the links and getting them killed.
Just email me OK? Hope to Here from you soon.

- BioMX

Dr. President said...

I just discovered this blog and it's closed? This sucks. Please email me if you become invite only: jezebelwashere@gmail.com