Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles Soundtrack

Tuesday 11 November 2008



Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles Soundtrack

Tracks:

1. Pardon Me - Incubus (Ep1x01) [3:43]
2. Save Tonight - Eagle-Eye Cherry (Ep1x01) [3:59]
3. The Man Comes Around - Johnny Cash(Ep1x09) [4:27]
4. Samson And Delilah - Shirley Manson (Ep2x01) [4:32]
5. There's a storm coming - Bear McCreary [1:39]
6. Terminator in the hospital - Bear McCreary [1:10]

27 MB; mp3
+ Wallpapers and Posters (23 MB)

Password:
tv-soundtracks.blogspot.com

Download Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles Soundtrack Rapidshare

8 Comments:

xili said...

4 songs played in the TV Show;
2 songs from the Score Soundtrack (by Bear McCreary)

Anonymous said...

Thank you xxiii! This is a great preview of the forthcoming soundtrack!

Anonymous said...

Hi guy, thank you very much.

Excellent work.

Gundam2000 said...

heys guys thats not the full ost please upload the full one its supposed have 24 tracks not 6

xili said...

It´s an unofficial release. The original one will be released on December 16, 2008.

Anonymous said...

Please DON'T make the official soundtrack available, at least not right away, please. Let the composer make some sales first.

Anonymous said...

I agree... and if you do download it please support Bear and also purchase the CD :)! I cant wait for it to come out... I dont know what I would be doing if I didnt have these few tracks to get me through these past few weeks!

Anonymous said...

I havent bought a cd in about 5 years. Always downloaded my stuff, but this deserves to be bought.